Wednesday, September 20, 2006

carbon dated

Sit Down And Shut Up!

Sharon, Koulla,
In Room 13,
The strangest class you've ever seen.

Yelling, warning,
Threatning, scolding,
Gina Davis, Colin Bolding.

Pencils, papers,
Chewing-gum, toffee,
Sharons(2) and Amo(Kofi).

Hurried breakfasts,
Cornflakes, porridge,
Raymond Grimes and Stephen Horridge.

Arsenal's North Bank,
Blues in their Shed,
Gary Clark's at home in bed.

Manie, Courtney,
Up Richmond Road,
Ganga Strictly Not Allowed.

Debra Humphreys
Sat on a wall,
Earl of London made her fall.

Late detention
In Room 15,
Alma, Danielle, and Pauline

Donaldson, Robertson,
Bizzel and Burke,
Please David Cassidy

GET THEM TO WORK!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my God, not the dreaded Gary Clarke ! Of Russel, Gark and Michael Nichols fame ? I think it must be, because I got Courtney and Henry to make up for the other 3. Every time they got into trouble, one would come to my hut and shop one of the other two. Then the next one, and so on. Saw the aptly named Nickers a couple of years after he left.
"My, you look smart Michael!"
"Should do, just did a grand on a dodgy credit card that got passed to me."